What do I get?
- Complete support for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- An automatic NSX agent provisioning in Azure VNETs
- VPN support between on-premise environments and the public clouds
- Extended operating system support for NSX Cloud Agents
- Central management of firewall policies
- Profound micro-segmentation
What do I get from that?
- Observance of compliance requirements
- Comfortable overview of all existing guidelines
- Cross-cloud solution
- Easy move between cloud environments
How should I imagine that?
NSX Cloud - A consistent cross-cloud network and security approach
An overview for cloud administrators
A set of policy for different endpoints in multiple clouds